domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

The best in my area

In my opinion the best in my area is the academic Sonia Perez, she was our Psychology`s teacher for the first year of our career, especially in the first half. Methodology to make her classes was very motivating and interesting, showed non-traditional classes, focus on constructivist methodology, which I did think we can be another type of teaching, not those who shout all day.
And the thing that I dislike it .. mmm, the truth is that i can`t is critical anything because i can´t remember the negative things, maybe because the negative things aren´t important.
But the really important is that she was a great teacher for me, and that with her classes, in moments that I was not motivated with the career, I could focus on the positive thing and belived in make good pedagogical practices.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario