miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

My career

Is really hard talk about why i chose my career, in a first moment i like the career of psicology that was my dream since children, but i couldn`t enter in that career because i arrived to Santiago and in state universities my point PSU was very down. In that moment i descover the career pre-school and primary teaching training, the curricular of this career is very interesting and some subjects are connected with psicology and art, two subject that i like so much.
Other thing that i like about my career is that i can have direct contact with the childrens and they give me so much love, that is really cool.
The thing i dislike aout my career is that the people maybe for ignorance and misinformation think that we are all day singing childrens songs and cutting paper, but the reality is very different.
My professional expectation is execute social work with pision people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario